Loreal is the first brand ever to bring the rage of coloring hair with ease and style. Women of all colors enjoy coloring their hair. The only concern about coloring the hair is that if the hair turns white and how much damage is done to the hair since it is a chemical treatment. Well, technology has improved a lot with time. With the advanced technology, the hair color creams are better now and they won’t harm your hair if you do it in the right way.
Loreal has introduced these hair color cremes called Loreal casting creme gloss, that do not make your hair dry and give a beautiful color and texture to your hair. It adds volume and shine to your hair so all your concerns regarding the hair damage, chemicals, shine have been answered in this post. Let’s talk about the Loreal casting creme gloss colors:
- 1 L’oreal Casting Creme Gloss Shades India:
- 1.1 L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair Color, Darkest Brown 300:
- 1.2 L’Oreal Paris Casting Cream Gloss Conditioning Colour (Burgundy):
- 1.3 L’Oreal Paris Combo of Casting Creme Gloss, Ebony Black 200:
- 1.4 L’Oreal Casting Creme Gloss Iced Chocolate:
- 1.5 L’Oreal Paris Excellence Hair Color Small Pack No.1, Natural Black:
- 1.6 These were the Loreal casting creme gloss review.
L’oreal Casting Creme Gloss Shades India:
There is a wide range of shades:
L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Hair Color, Darkest Brown 300:
Loreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss is completely free from ammonia. It gives beautiful shimmering tones and helps to cover the greys. As the name says it gives a glossy color and adds shine. The color is intense and stays for a very long time even after so many washes. It nourishes your hair and has a smooth formula like conditioner that keeps your hair soft, smooth and shiny. You can also use it at home because the application is quite easy. The whole process would feel so luxurious and the fragrance is mild. The color looks simply natural yet beautiful at the same time. You will see the amazing results.
- Loreal paris casting creme gloss contains no ammonia and hence it safe for your hair.
- It gives beautiful shimmering tones to add gloss to your hair.
- It also adds shine to your hair and your hair won’t look dry.
- The company claims that the color lasts up to 28 shampoos.
- It is deeply moisturizing and the royal jelly makes hair satin soft and healthy.
- It also hides the greys nicely.
- It comes at an affordable price.
- It is easily available.
- The application is super easy.
L’Oreal Paris Casting Cream Gloss Conditioning Colour (Burgundy):
Loreal paris casting cream gloss conditioning colour is in the shade Burgandy and it is such a stunning fiery color. If you want to try a bold color and you have fair or dusky skin tone, this one should suit all the skin tones. It just adds a pop of color and brings a new dimension to your face altogether. You would love the after results and when it starts fading away, it looks all the more beautiful.
- It is free from harmful chemicals so don’t worry about the hair damage.
- Gives a beautiful dimension to your hair and face and looks beautiful.
- The color is so rich an pigmented and it lasts for a really long time.
- Loreal paris casting cream gloss conditioning colour also contains conditioner to provide nourishment and to prevent dryness of hair.
- The application is super easy and you will have beautiful color in no time.
- The price is also affordable.
- It is easily available everywhere.
- The shade is beautiful and bold.
L’Oreal Paris Combo of Casting Creme Gloss, Ebony Black 200:
Loreal ebony black hair color is perfect for all the skin colors and all the seasons. It looks extremely elegant on the fair skin tones. The color is jet black and it looks stunning. It stays for a long time and the color is densely pigmented and intense.
- It is free from ammonia and hence won’t damage your hair.
- The color is intense and stays for a long time.
- It makes you glow quite literally.
- Loreal ebony black hair color adds a glossy shine to your hair.
- The conditioner keeps the hair soft and nourished.
- The formula is luxurious.
- The fragrance is mild.
- Casting creme gloss ebony black 200 is easy to apply.
- It comes at an affordable price.
L’Oreal Casting Creme Gloss Iced Chocolate:
If you are a brunette and are looking to enhance your color then this iced chocolate color is very pretty and looks elegant. Iced chocolate and medium brown are recommended for brown to darkest brown hair. The colors are richly pigmented and leave a beautiful shine.
- The application is hassle-free.
- The color is dense.
- Loreal casting creme gloss iced chocolate adds shine.
- It adds volume to your hair.
- Keeps your hair smooth and nourished.
- It is easily available.
- Suitable for people with brown hair.
- It looks elegant and beautiful in the winter season.
- The tones are shimmery and add gloss to your hair.
L’Oreal Paris Excellence Hair Color Small Pack No.1, Natural Black:
Loreal excellence hair color natural black is suitable for people with dark brown or black hair. The color is natural black. It is not jet black but gives a natural color to your hair. If you don’t want a dramatic change but want to add color and dimension to your hair then you should try this one. This hair color comes with triple protection system revitalizes and protects hair from the inside and out. The color is naturally radiant. It also hides the greying of your hair. It adds a beautiful shine to your hair. It gives and reflects sumptuous tones.
- It provides triple care.
- It does not weaken your hair.
- Loreal excellence hair color natural black adds a smooth and silky texture to your hair and you will love to touch your hair.
- It provides a rich, even and long-lasting color that does not go away soon.
- It covers the greying of your hair easily.
- It is a natural looking shade.
- It comes at an affordable price and the application is hassle-free.
These were the Loreal casting creme gloss review.
The colors are free from chemicals like ammonia because of the triple action technology. These add glossy shine and volume to your hair and also provides nourishment. You would need to do aftercare as well in order for the color to last for a really long time. These color shades are rich and intense and won’t fade away easily. For better results, use sulfate free shampoos and conditioners specially created for the colored hair.
Let us know your experience with Loreal casting hair color and which one is your favorite shade among all.l