Beauty gurus have changed the whole makeup game. Earlier a product was used for a single purpose but now you can use it in many ways and we makeup lovers are loving it! Pressed powder is one such amazing makeup essential that can literally bring a lot of difference in your makeup.
Pressed powders are used for more coverage and especially when you need touchups frequently. The main difference between loose powder and pressed powder is that loose powder is generally used to keep the sebum in control or the oil your skin produces and it helps to set the makeup. On the other hand, pressed powder is used to give a little bit more coverage, set the makeup on point and you can also use it on the bare face if you don’t want to apply the foundation. Yes, these are that good. These are best for you in the humid weather when you don’t want to apply the foundation and working women would certainly enjoy this makeup product because it is very quick to set up the makeup and use it whenever and where ever.
Pressed powders are available in different prices and from different brands. We are listing down the best drugstore pressed powders available in the market at an affordable price range. Let’s dive in:
- 1 10 best drugstore pressed powder foundation reviews:
- 1.1 Maybelline New York Face Studio Pressed Powder (Best Drugstore Foundation):
- 1.2 Miss Claire Prestige Pressed Powder:
- 1.3 Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder Review ( Best Drugstore Powder Foundation for Oily Skin):
- 1.4 Avon Simply Pretty Restage Shine No More Pressed Powder:
- 1.5 Faces Go Chic Pressed Powder Review (Best Drugstore Foundation for Dry Skin):
- 1.6 Oriflame Sweden Pure Colour Pressed Powder:
- 1.7 L.A. Girl HD Pro Face Pressed Powder (Best Drugstore Foundation for Oily Skin):
- 1.8 Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Poreless Powder (Best Drugstore Powder Foundation):
- 1.9 Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder Review (Best Drugstore Powder for Oily Skin):
- 1.10 Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance Skin Balancing Pressed Powder:
- 1.11 These were the best drugstore pressed powder foundation reviews:
10 best drugstore pressed powder foundation reviews:[wp-compear id=”6203″]
Maybelline New York Face Studio Pressed Powder (Best Drugstore Foundation):
If you are a fan of the sculpted face and you need something to touch up on the go then this powder does the job perfectly.
- Maybelline new york face studio pressed powder one is a limited edition product by Maybelline and it’s unique from other pressed powders.
- You can highlight and contour with this dual pressed powder.
- It gives a beautiful finish.
- It has advanced technology contains SPF32 PA+++ and perlite minerals to protect your skin.
- Maybelline new york face studio pressed powder comes in a variety of two shades for light to medium and medium to dark skin tone
- It is suitable for all skin types and face shape.
Miss Claire Prestige Pressed Powder:
I went to visit the Miss Claire store for the lip products and the store lady introduced me to this amazing pressed powder. I was not too sure of buying it but no gain without taking risks so why not! It was quite affordable so that was another strong reason to buy it. I am glad I bought it and here is why:
- It gives a natural coverage.
- The finish is beautiful and sheer.
- Miss claire prestige pressed powder has a smooth formula.
- The texture is very soft.
- It feels so light on the skin.
- Miss claire prestige pressed powder has a shine-free formula and is perfect for the oily skin and people with combination skin type.
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder Review ( Best Drugstore Powder Foundation for Oily Skin):
If you want a flawless and natural finish, this powder is the one for you. This pressed powder blends like a dream and is very lightweight, does not feel heavy on the skin. One of the best selling product from Revlon.
- It gives a beautiful natural finish.
- It evens out your skin tone and reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- It hides the imperfections beautifully.
- It is very lightweight and does not feel heavy on the skin.
Avon Simply Pretty Restage Shine No More Pressed Powder:
This Pretty Restage Shine No More Pressed Powder by Avon is definitely a hit from our side. The application is easy and this pressed powder glides on smoothly on your skin. It gives beautiful natural coverage. The ingredients do not harm your skin and it is free of parabens. This superb formula will add a natural radiance to your skin. It will instantly brighten up your skin. This pressed powder also contains SPF that protects your skin from harmful UV rays. It is simply worth the price.
- The coverage is amazing.
- Gives a glowing natural finish.
- Free from chemicals and parabens.
- It has SPF properties to protect your skin from the sun.
- The price is super affordable.
- The application is very easy.
- It is easily available.
- It does not look cakey at all.
- It gets blends easily.
Faces Go Chic Pressed Powder Review (Best Drugstore Foundation for Dry Skin):
Faces go chic pressed powder has a lightweight formula and gives a beautiful and natural finish. The formula is super light and won’t clog your pores. It nicely evens out the skin and blends amazingly well because the texture is very smooth. Faces Go Chic Pressed Powder is suitable for all skin types.
- If you want to add color and some glow then this one is great for that.
- Faces Go Chic Pressed Powder blends effortlessly and is very light in texture.
- It beautifully evens out the imperfections.
Oriflame Sweden Pure Colour Pressed Powder:
One of my friends owns this one and her mother is somehow affiliated with the Oriflame brand and she always asked me to try this powder and I really found this one great for my fair skin. It actually brightens up my skin and gives an illuminating glow.
- Gives a radiant beautiful glow.
- Great for fair skin people.
- It brightens up the face instantly.
- The coverage is really good.
- Easy to apply and easily available.
- Priced at a good rate.
L.A. Girl HD Pro Face Pressed Powder (Best Drugstore Foundation for Oily Skin):
You can achieve a natural finish with this powder and it helps to cover the imperfections nicely. It also controls the excess oil produced by the skin. It gives beautiful natural coverage. I was surprised by the packaging. It’s quite sturdy and good quality.
- You won’t need frequent touchups after applying this powder, it stays for long.
- L.A. Girl HD Pro Face Pressed Powder controls excess oil production and prevents the base from getting oxidized.
- It covers the imperfections easily.
- The packaging is sturdy and travel-friendly.
- Great product at this price.
- L.A. Girl HD Pro Face Pressed Powder is easily available on Amazon.
- Easy to apply and gives a smooth application.
- It blends really smooth and evens out the skin.
Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Poreless Powder (Best Drugstore Powder Foundation):
Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Poreless Powder is one of the best selling powder of this brand. It gives a matte finish and hides the pores as well. It helps in reducing the shine of the face. It lasts for a long time and suits all the skin types. It contains perlite mineral technology that helps to absorb oil to mattify skin. It also has blurring micro powders. Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Poreless Powder provides a smooth application and looks beautiful after the final touch up.
- It provides a naturally beautiful finish.
- It lasts for a long time without frequent touch-ups.
- It is easily available and super affordable.
- It controls the shine and oil as it contains the anti-shine perlite and blurry micro powders.
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Poreless Powder gives a matte finish and does not make you look cakey.
- It looks really natural and gives a beautiful glow as well.
- Dermatologist tested and free from harmful chemicals.
- It does not clog the pores.
- Suitable for the sensitive skin and all skin types. It does not feel heavy on the skin.
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder Review (Best Drugstore Powder for Oily Skin):
This was the first drugstore powder I tried after watching the Hollywood makeup artists. They literally love drugstore pressed powder. This powder is amazing for its price and quality. Let’s look at it:
- It does not feel heavy on the skin and is very lightweight.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder reduces the size of the pores and does not clog them.
- It gives beautiful coverage as well.
- It gives a natural finish.
- It looks natural and beautiful on the face.
- One of the best selling product from Rimmel.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder is easy to blend.
- It gives a smooth application.
- You can touch up frequently and it won’t break out your skin.
- Free from harsh chemicals.
Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance Skin Balancing Pressed Powder:
If the price is not a deal then you can definitely try this one. It’s quite a hit in the beauty industry and this brand creates amazing makeup products. The packaging is stunning
- Great quality.
- Does not crease or break out.
- Long stay.
- Suitable for the sensitive skin and all other skin types.
- Beautiful coverage.
- Natural matte finish.
- Trusted brand.
- Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance Skin Balancing Pressed Powder controls the shine but leaves a beautiful glow.
- The application is smooth and easy.
- Blends and glides on like a dream.
These were the best drugstore pressed powder foundation reviews:
Drugstore products have come a long way. You can easily find the dupes of high-end makeup products. These are literally a smart investment and pressed powders are multitaskers. You can use them for touch-ups, on the bare face and sometimes under your eye area and around the eyebrows as well to brighten up the area. If you sweat a lot and your skin produces excess sebum then pressed powders are must have for you. These will stay for a long time and you can apply it without any hassle.
If you have any doubts about these powders, feel free to ask us and we will reply to you soon.
What powders do you use? Share your favorite pressed powder with us and let us know why you love it.